HOTEL BARGES / C'EST LA VIE
Terms & Conditions
1. PAYMENT SCHEDULE and CANCELLATION
- A non-refundable 30% deposit is due immediately to secure the booking, if booked more than 90 days before the cruise date.
- Non-refundable final payment is due 90 days prior to departure. For bookings made within 90 days of departure, full payment is due to secure the booking.
- All payments are non-refundable. However, the charter group may substitute for cancelled passengers.
2. TYPES OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED.
This vessel accepts credit cards and wires.
All payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds for any unused portion of the cruise.
4. MEDICAL CANCELLATION
We strongly recommend the purchase of medical cancellation insurance. Purchase of medical cancellation insurance within seven days of submitting deposit provides protection for pre-existing medical conditions. Call your travel agent for an insurance application.
5. CHANGES BY OPERATOR.
Waterways are subject to closure because of lock repairs, drought, flooding, or generally unsafe conditions. Therefore, all announced routes are subject to change at any time. These kinds of changes happen rarely, but passengers must be prepared for this eventuality. In the event of closure of canals or rivers, an alternate route of equal interest will be chosen. Change in route will not be accepted as the basis for cancellation of a cruise.
All belongings are carried at your own risk. We strongly advise you to travel with as few valuables as possible. Before leaving home, also confirm that your Homeowner's Insurance covers all losses in case of theft.
The above Terms and Conditions are standard in the European canal barge industry and will be adhered to. Acceptance of the booking and submission of deposit and/or final payment implies acceptance of these specific Terms and Conditions.