HOTEL BARGES / L'IMPRESSIONNISTE
Burgundy canal & Nivernais ?
The 12 passenger L'Impressionniste , sister ship to La Belle Epoque , began life as a cargo barge in Holland before undergoing a complete transformation into the powerful canal and river cruiser she is today. Her light and airy interior features picture windows and selections of prints, fabrics and wall colorings reminiscent of the turn of the century era after which she has been named. She offers a sun-deck, spa pool, 12 bikes, and an always open inclusive bar.
A choice of single cabin, stateroom or junior suite is available and we can offer both double or twin bed configuration. All cabins are air conditioned and have en-suite facilities. She is crewed by a knowledgeable Captain, Master Chef, Tour Guide and two Housekeepers who will assure you have everything you need on your all inclusive vacation.
A week cruising aboard l'Impressionniste on the Burgundy Canal introduces you to a wonderful blend of Burgundian countryside, history and viticulture.
- 12 Guests
- 5 Crew
- 2 Suites
- 4 Junior suites
- 1 Single cabin for Tour Guides/Charters
- 12 Touring bikes
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- 2 Air conditioned minibuses
- Visit Clos de Vougeot , home of the Chevaliers du Tastevin
- Sample the renowned Domaine Jafflin at a wine tasting
- Visit Beaune , including a tour of Hotel Dieu Hospice and Main Champy
- Enjoy a tour of Abbaye de la Bussiere
- A Lunch ashore at a Michelin-starred restaurant
- Tour the 13th century Chateau de Commain
- Explore Dijon and Ducal Palace