La Belle Epoque12 berths
Burgundy canal & Nivernais
The 12 passenger La Belle Epoque
is a state of the art luxury hotel barge and sistership
in our European fleet. La Belle Epoque
has been designed with both elegance and passenger comfort in mind. She offers a sun-deck, spa pool, 12 bikes and an always open inclusive bar. These together with other luxury facilities create a vessel perfect for a relaxing, luxurious cruise.
The entire interior is air conditioned including the wood paneled saloon, dining room and spacious cabins. We offer a choice of twin or double beds and all cabins have marble en-suite facilities. A single cabin is also available. The Captain leads a crew of five, comprising Master Chef, Tour guide, and two Housekeepers.
- 12 Guests
- 5 Crew
- 2 Suites
- 4 Junior suites
- 1 Single cabin for Tour Guides/Charters
- 12 Touring bikes
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- 2 Air conditioned mini-buses
- Visit the Abbaye de Fontenay, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Wine tasting of Chablis wines at Saint Bris de Vineaux in the Bersan cellars
- Visit the village of Flavigny sur Ozerain, location of the film 'Chocolat'
- Visit to Noyers-sur-Serein, one of the most beautiful villages in Burgundy
- Visit to the 18th century Forges de Buffon
- Gastronomic dinner ashore
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning