Originally a 1948 Belgian "Spitz" commercial barge, Meanderer was converted to a luxury hotel barge in 1992. Since her conversion she has been continually upgraded and now offers probably the most luxurious six passenger barge specification available in Europe. With three en-suite cabins each measuring in excess of 125 square feet, large lounge and dining areas, a spacious, teak covered sun-deck and an outdoor heated spa-pool, she is the perfect vessel for exploring the Upper Loire in style.
The flexible twin or queen bed arrangements and newly decorated, air-conditioned cabins and salon perfectly complement the spacious outdoor space.
- 6 Passengers
- 6 Crew
- Headroom: In excess of 6 ft 6 ins. throughout
- Cabins: three, each with configurable queen or twin beds, private bathroom with WC and shower, wardrobe, closet space, opening windows and sky-lights, hair dryer and bathrobe
- In-room personal safe
- Central heating and air conditioning throughout
- Satellite flat screen TV's, Video, DVD and CD players in cabins
- Wireless Internet Access
- Jacuzzi spa-pool
- 6 identical bicycles for guest use
- Private air-conditioned mini bus for excursions