The Mirabelle was originally built in Holland in 1942. This 38. 5m (126 ft) barge has been completely overhauled and modernized to provide elegant, comfortable accommodation for a maximum of 24 passengers.
sails on the Garonne
and Dordogne Rivers, the Gironde
Estuary, the Canal des Deux
, the Canal Latéral parallel to the Garonne, and the Canal du Midi.
The terrace is a wonderful vantage point from which to admire the countryside. The salon is extremely comfortable, with both air conditioning and central heating, an ideal place in which to relax and enjoy your holiday!
The professional kitchen is fully-equipped to prepare the most sophisticated dishes. Furthermore, the dining area, with its wonderful views, will enhance your enjoyment of our fine cuisine.
About the Mirabelle :
- Built in 1942
- Converted into a hotel barge in 1992
- Measures 126 ft. long by 16.5 ft. wide
- Twelve (12) onboard cabin accommodations
- Twenty Four (24) passenger capacity
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating
- Seven crew members who speak both English and French (some may speak other languages, as well).
- Salon/Dining Room
- Sun Deck
On board leisure and entertainment:
- Ice Machine for guest use
- Internet Access
- Entertainment Center
- Bicycles available for shore excursions