HOTEL BARGES / RANDLE
All cruises can be adapted to meet our guests particular interests, be it Michelin dining and cuisine. Nature, flora and fauna. History and architecture. Vineyards and wines. Walking and cycling, Family adventure. Canoeing, pony trekking.
Each cruise has been carefully constructed to the make the most of your voyage, as you are a private charter you are free to amend schedules to suite your own requirements or even take a cruise of your very own making.
The captain can offer bespoke cruises such as activity cruises (6 days).
|2018 (and 2019)|| Value
|Charter rate for 3 nights - Full board||$7,644||$8,588||$9,531|
|Charter rate for 6 nights - Full board||$13,495||$15,195||$16,885|
|Charter rate for 6 nights - Half board||$11,550||$12,840||$14,465|
|Charter rate for 13 nights - Full board||$26,928||$30,745||$34,067|
|Charter rate for 13 nights - Half board||$22,687||$25,757||$28,827|
High season: between May 20 and September 29.
Mid season: between April 22 and May 12
Value season: before April 21 and after September 30.
All our cruises are adaptable to meet your tastes and exact requirements, be it Michelin dining, wine tasting, cycling, walking, or simply relaxing onboard. Six nights private charter for up to four guests features;
- Elegant riverboat with modern comforts and classic charm.
- With just four guests the Randle is ideal for families and couples,
- Open bar and wine cellar well stocked with wonderful regional wines.
- Two air conditioned and centrally heated En-suite wood panelled cabins.
- English crew, gourmet chef and host.
- Chauffeured tours by private car to vineyards, chateaus , Castles, and places of interest.
- Bicycles for local exploring plus an evening chauffeure service.
- Mobile 3G/GPRS WiFi internet connection for keeping in touch.
- Private car Paris transfers included, airport, station or hotel.
Enjoy gourmet cuisine at selected restaurants from along our route, with English speaking staff. From Michelin dining to charming auberges
you are sure to have evenings of dining pleasure to remember.(selected evening restaurants included in the full board charter fee)
Does not include:
- Travel cost to and from agreed meeting point prior to and after the cruise.
- Travel insurance