Champagne - Ardenne
cruises on the Marne
Number of cabins: 11
Maximum passenger capacity: 22
Number of crew members: 6
Amenities on board: spacious lounge with bar - restaurant - sun deck with loungers and parasols - barbecue deck - Jacuzzi at the prow of the barge - bicycles on board available for use by passengers - wifi (payable on board).
Cabins: each cabin has a window and is equipped with private en-suite facilities (shower and WC), TV, radio, telephone (for internal calls only), safe and independant air-conditioning.
- Paris, a new and original visit of the capital city
- Meaux , with its historic and gastronomic heritage
- Château Thierry and the Jean de la Fontaine Museum
- Hautvillers , where champagne was born
- Châlons-en-Champagne , called the “Sparkling Venice”