Western Burgundy and Upper Loire - Luxury Barge Charters and Cruise Vacations aboard Renaissance
Renaissance accommodates up to eight passengers in ultimate luxury. She was extensively refitted in 2009 and will delight the most discerning passenger. The air conditioned interior includes a beautifully appointed lounge with comfortable seating, a cosy bar stocked with your favorites and bookshelves which contain a Bose CD system, current books, up-to-date periodicals.
Renaissance has five members of crew who attend to the eight passengers throughout the cruise including a captain, tour guide, master chef and two housekeepers. She has four large suites which can be configured as twins or doubles. Each has a 60ft sq private bathroom and a TV/DVD system. The sundeck has seating and a spa pool, and bicycles are available for clients use.
- Renaissance has a sundeck with Jacuzzi and bicycles for clients use.
- 8 Passengers
- 5 Crew
- 4 Twin/Double suites
- Spa pool
- Sun deck
- 8 Bikes
- Sat. TV/DVD in suites
- Limited Internet Access
- Air conditioned minibus
- Visit the Chateau Sully sur Loire
- Tour of 1000 year old Chateau Saint Fargeau
- 7-lock flight at Rogny Les Sept Ecluses
- Visit to Chateau de Sully sur Loire, a moated fortress and "monument historique"
- Cruise across the Pont Canal de Briare , built by Gustav Eiffel over the River Loire
- Wine tasting in Sancerre
- Visit to medieval town of Moret-Sur-Loing
- Excellent towpath for walking and bicycling