HOTEL BARGES / SAINT LOUIS
The captain can customized the cruise to your wishes.
Prices for 2019
Full boat charter, max 6 people : 32 400 USD (5400/person for 6 or 6480/person for 5)
Full boat charter, max 4 people : 28 000 USD (7000/person for 4 or 9333/person for 3)
Full boat charter, max 2 people : 25 000 USD (12500/person for 2)
Single cabine, 1 or 2 persons when available: 13 000 USD
Your cruise price includes:
- Transfers to and from the Saint Louis using our air-conditioned Mercedes people-carrier. We often pick-up from Toulouse, either from the airport or from one of the hotels. Alternatively, it may be more convenient to meet in Montauban or Agen , or in Bordeaux
- Accommodation on board for six nights
- All meals taken on board and any meals taken with us ashore
- All coffees, teas, cold drinks, drinks from the bar and drinks with meals
- All excursions and visits
- All cruising costs
- Use of all on-board equipment
- Full-time crew of four, devoter to making your stay with is as comfortable as enjoyable as possible
Your cruise price does not include:
- Airfares to France
- Travel within France to our designated meeting place
- Cancellation and travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Health/accident insurance (strongly recommended)
- Any drinks, snacks or sweets bought by you while ashore
- Sundry purchases and personal items
- Activities outside the charter itself : green fees, club hire, etc.
Each charter week runs from Saturday to Friday. Our guests are picked up from Toulouse mid-afternoon on the Saturday, and depart the Saint Louis after breakfast (around 10 am) the following Friday. We can always provide special prices for multiple weeks or for part weeks - please inquire.
Transfers are made in our very comfortable support vehicle. We generally pick up from Toulouse - generally either from the airport or from one of the hotels. Other designated meeting places can always be managed by special arrangement. With this in mind, Montauban
has good rail connections with Paris, and Agen
has flights three times a day from Paris Orly
(see links). For further details on how to get to us, please click here.
What to bring
Bear in mind that July and August, in particular, can be quite hot, and that it can rain at any time of the year (guest umbrellas available on board!). The atmosphere on board is generally informal, and guests prefer to dress in a "casual and comfortable" style. Walking shoes are suggested for some excursions, walking the canal path, or bicycling. We have good first aid provisions onboard - generally no need to bring a first aid kit. Do not forget sunglasses, sun lotion, a wide-brimmed hat and a camera!
Normally, guest's first names are used onboard the Saint Louis. If you prefer that the captain and crew address you more formally, please let us know before you arrive.
In the interests of comfort and safety, smoking is not allowed below deck, or in the support vehicle.