DESTINATIONS / ENGLAND
The famous River Thames meanders through the beautiful green countryside of southern England past historic towns and cities and quintessential English villages with their riverside pubs and immaculate village greens. The Norfolk Broads is an area of great natural beauty and a haven for wildlife, and is one of England's most popular cruising areas. Here are some nice cruises:
A Thames boat hire is not complete without visiting majestic Windsor Castle and Hampton Court, cycling along the river, and dining in medieval cafés !
- The Majestic cruise:
Chertsey - Chertsey
- The Scholars cruise:
Benson - Benson
- The heart of England cruise - one way
Chertsey - Benson
- Kids’ll love LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with its fun rides and live shows!
- Whilst the family is exploring Hampton Court Palace near Kingston-upon-Thames , why not build in time to enjoy Chessington World of Adventures?
- Take a tour of the kitchen at Windsor.
- Place a bet on a horse at the famous Ascot racecourse.
- Meet students at Oxford's ancient college.
- Have a drink at Eton’s Waterman’s Arms.