DESTINATIONS / SCOTLAND
Set against the magnificent hillsides and mountain ranges of the Highlands, and surrounded by beautiful scenery as far as the eye can see, the Caledonian Canal stretches between Inverness, the capital of the Highlands in the north, down to Fort William in the south.
- Spectacular views and amazing scenery – the entire length of the Caledonian Canal
- A ride on the West Highland Railway Line – a must for Harry Potter fans
- Learn about Highland culture at the picturesque village of Fort Augustus
- Championship mountain biking tracks
- Salmon fishing, dolphin watching and monster spotting!
- Shopping for a kilt in Inverness
- A gondola ride to the top of Ben Nevis for breathtaking views
This is the nice cruise available:
Laggan out and back