Champagne - Ardenne
Combine relaxation and historical sites while cruising in the Ardennes.
This area is Europe's main oxygen supply and would therefore offer you pristine nature!
These are some nice cruises ...
Gastronomy & Oenology
- The Champagne cruise
Pont à Bar - Epernay - Reims - Pont à Bar
- Battlefields cruise
Pont à Bar - Sedan - Mouzon - Verdun - Pont à Bar
- Get tipsy on Champagne in the cellars of Reims before venturing out to visit its cathedral and the basilica Saint Remy.
- Walk around the biggest fortified catle in Europe in Sedan, where you will also find a remarkable " historium ".
- If you'd like to increase your knowlegde of beer visit its museum in Stenay .
- Visit the Rimbaud museum in Charleville Mézières .
- Cycle along the Trans-Ardennes cycling paths .
- See the battlefields in this region before spending a little time in Verdun, world peace capital .
- In Mouzon you can see a beautiful gothic abbey before visiting its felt museum.
- Cruise past the Ladies of the Meuse who were transformed into three large rocks as a punishment for not being true to their husbands.
- Closest airport and train station are in Brussels. We can help with train times and arrange taxi transfers for you to get to your boat.