Canal du Midi (Linssen FR)
Port de Bram 9, port du Canal BP 25 11 150 Bram
You can leave your car in an enclosed parking for the duration of your stay. Please refer to the information in “Optional extras”
The base of Bram is accessible by car via the motorway A61 Toulouse/ Narbonne , exit Bram n° 22.
GPS : Long 02°07°E / Lat . 43°15N
By Train :
Please see the train and prices available on www.sncf.com.
The railway station of Bram is 2 kms from the port, Carcassonne station (24 kms) and Toulouse station (72 kms). We can organise a taxi on request.
Taxi Bram : 04.68.76.17.96
By plane :
The closest airports from Bram are:
Airports of Carcassonne (24 kms ), Toulouse-Blagnac (82 kms ) or Montpellier (159 kms ).
Optional extras :
Ask us in advance if you need baby facilities or if you want to reserve any of the following extras.
- Bikes: Cycling is the ideal complement to cruising. There is a towpath which follows the canal and is used by walkers, bikers and joggers, so you will have plenty of opportunities to chat with the locals and visit villages along the way.
- Barbecue : What could be more enjoyable than eating your meal straight from the grill in the quiet countryside?
- Parasol : Essential for your holiday ! (included for the Euroclassics and the Linssen models)
- Parking : There is a secure parking plus a garage at Capestang and an enclosed parking at Bram.
- Map book : Good addresses, restaurants, essential visits and leisure are indicated here. The map book is available to order and will provide you the opportunity to not only plan your cruise but also any visits away from the canal..
- Pets : Pets are welcome on board (except for Linssen boats). Please ensure they have everything they need for the cruise and that vets appointments are organized in advance. Most animals enjoy the boating experience !
- Cancellation plan : Cancellation insurance is always wise to avoid any unanticipated financial loss.
Services at the base and the village:
Payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard ), cheque (€ & £ ) or cash (€)
Spoken languages : French, English, Spanish
ZAE de Bram Avenue de la Preuilhe 11 150 Bram
Tel : 04.68.76.50.33 Open from Monday to Saturday from 9h to 19h30 .
L'île aux Oiseaux : Seefood speciality
Port of Bram, 11150 Bram , 04.68.24.53.66
: Hotel Restaurant, French Cuisine
69 Avenue du Razès , 11150 Bram, 04.68.76.11.91