Discover the culture and gastronomy from this sunny region of France. Cruise on the Garonne canal, Baïze and Lot rivers on your own boat over aqueducts and through landscapes of cornfields, orchards and vine-clad hillsides before mooring up in medieval towns to taste the delicious local wine and food. These are some nice cruises...
History, Art and Architecture
Wine tasting and Gastronomy
The Arts and Armagnac cruise - one-way
Le Mas d'Agenais - Condom
Treasures and feasts from the Middle Ages - one-way
Agen - Valence sur Baïse
- Wine tasting cruise
Buzet sur Baïse - Buzet sur Baïse
- The Musketeers cruise
Agen - Agen
- Montech's boat lift
- Moissac's abbaye and its cloisters
- The famous Bordeaux wineyards
The famous vineyards of Margaux, Pauillac, Saint Emillion, Graves and Medoc will provide delicious wines to accompany your meals.
- Local gastronomy
Regional specialities include foie gras, truffles and wild mushrooms.
- Roman aqueducs and bridges
- Agen and Nerac water parks
- Valence d'Agen and its yearly two-week sound and light show "Au Fil de l'eau"
- The picture-postcard scenery of the Aquitaine region in South West France has inspired artists such as Rembrandt for generations and is a delight to visit.
- Locks are free and moorings are plentiful.
- Airports Toulouse, Agen, Carcassonne and Bordeaux, train to Marmande or Agen. We can help with train times and arrange taxi transfers for you to get to your boat.