DESTINATIONS / CROATIA
With three charter bases along the Croatian coast, one in Pula
), one in Zadar
in Northern Dalmatia
and on in Split (central Dalmatia
) you will be able to cruise through some of the most beautiful waters of the Mediteranean
. Our large selection of Linssen
yachts will make for a luxury vacation.
You can cruise from the following bases out and back:
- Cruise past the white carved towns and villages bordering the Adriatic.
- Light a candle in the Roman church of Zadar .
- Walk through Nin , a former royal town and its cathedral, the smallest in the world.
- Discover Pula is an impressive town in the south of Istria . While sailing here do not be surprised, if you are followed by dolphins . There are many on the southern part of Istrian peninsula, you can see them often and sometimes you will even be able to swim with them. There are numerous bays and beaches.
- The largest tourist region in Dalmatia is the part around Split is the centre and the true heart of Dalmatia , where the main Dalmatian islands are located, where the beaches are the most beautiful.
- The large Dalmatian islands of Bra, Šolta , Čiovo , Hvar , and Vis are near Split. Hvar was listed as one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world by Traveller magazine. Brac has magnificent views and the most beautiful beaches.
- The most beautiful jewel of Croatia’s cultural heritage, the old city of Dubrovnik , is located in the southern-most part of Dalmatia . Nearby is the island of Korula - the home of Marco Polo - the green islands of Mljet , Lastovo and Elafiti with their picturesque settlements and the Pelješac peninsula with its vineyards.